Welcome to my greenwood wanderings

~come stay awhile, the lattes are steaming and the lap- blankets cozy~



playdate with ada lynn~



Last week Inna and Danny Butler, Ada and I had a McDonalds playdate(Ada's first trip to Ronald McDonalds house). At first, Ada just sat on my lap mesmerized by the activity, the noise level and all the busy children. She slowly left the safety of my lap and climbed up the short little steps of the treehouse. The tree became her place of refuge. Within 20 minutes Ada was fully engaged and embracing everything~ her happy meal, the big yellow slide(she climbed up it 20X) and all the little friends. All of a sudden Ada noticed a two year old 'tank of a little boy with sturdy little mtn boots on' the next thing I knew she was running full boar with her arms out towards him. She gave him a huge bearhug which tipped him over. Ada landed right on top of him!! I think they were both reallllly surprised!! Wowza Ada girl.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally picture the whole adventure. Thanks for the description. Papa

    ReplyDelete