Welcome to my greenwood wanderings

~come stay awhile, the lattes are steaming and the lap- blankets cozy~



blogs &birthdays~~~


One of my birthday gifts from Bria
was her help in starting a fresh new blog(bye hotmail)~
so here I am 'bloggers' may i join your journey?
i hope to capture some of our summer wanderings.
How does one survive her 49th birthday week?
~its not to difficult when she is spoiled wrotten~
loving facebook messages
lattes @ Blackberry Cafe
a pretty hike @kulshan golf course
italian dinner with layered chocolate cake
coffee &dessert & fresh flowers
my family took me to 'India Grill" where my memories of eating curry and dressing in a sari, from my trip to India came flooding back!
Bria painted me a pix of lavendar-kels gave me a beautiful blouse for teaching and john gave me a aqua marine penant and earrings
i LOVED it all~~thanks a buch everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
smiles~k

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogsphere! We'll be expecting regular posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 49 really? You don't look a day over 39 ;) Welcome to blogspot. I can help you find some really fun backgrounds that would say "Kay" all over them if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete